Saturday 19 April 2014

This or That Tag | Laura Sivers


Happy Easter everyone!

I hope you're having a lovely bank holiday weekend and indulging in chocolate and other Easter treats. I made Hot Cross Buns on Good Friday and Chocolate Nests with a twist and they both went down a treat with my family (recipes and photos to follow in another post).

As it's Easter Sunday it's a day to chill out and enjoy time with your friends and family I thought I would do a fun This or That tag post for you.


Questions

Makeup:

Blush or bronzer - definitely blush.
Lip gloss or lipstick - currently I would have to say lip gloss which is a huge change for me!
Eye liner or mascara - mascara, always.
Foundation or concealer - concealer.
Neutral or colour eye shadow - neutral.
Pressed or loose eye shadows - pressed, I can't deal with the mess and fall out from loose pigments.
Brushes or sponges - brushes.

Nails:
OPI or china glaze - well, seeing as I don't own any China Glaze polishes I would have to say OPI (although I'm not a huge OPI fan either, it will chip instantly on my nails)
Long or short - long.
Acrylic or natural - natural.
Brights or darks - why is nude not an option here?
Flower or no flower - no flower.

Body:
Perfume or body splash - perfume!
Lotion or body butter - body butter.
Body wash or soap - body wash.
Lush or other bath company - I do love Lush products as they're so much fun although Soap and Glory are my most used body products.

Fashion:
Jeans or sweat pants - I would have to say sweat pants.
Long sleeve of short - long.
Dresses or skirts - dresses.
Stripes or plaid - stripes I guess.
Flip flops or sandals - flip flops, although I wear boots throughout the summer mostly.
Scarves or hats - I look horrendous in hats so it has to be scarves.
Studs or dangly earrings - A couple of years ago I had over 10 piercings in my ears and have gone from that to barely ever wearing any form of earring.
Necklaces or bracelets - necklaces.
Heels or flats - day to day flats but going out I will always wear heels.
Cowboy boots or riding boots - neither really. If I had to pick it would be riding boots.
Jacket or hoodie - jacket.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe - Forever 21.
Abercombie or Hollister - I own more Abercrombie than Hollister so I suppose Abercrombie.

Hair:
Curly or straight - curly.
Bun or ponytail - ponytail.
Bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins.
Hair spray or gel - hair spray every time.
Long or short - long hair, don't care.
Light or dark - dark.
Side sweep bangs or full bangs - no bangs preferable but if I had to chose it would be side sweep.
Up or down - both, but up for convenience.

Random:
Rain or shine - shine, but not scorching.
Summer or winter - summer.
Fall or spring - spring.
Chocolate or vanilla - chocolate.
East coast or west coast - west coast, I love San Francisco.

I tag anyone who wants to do this.

Have a very happy Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment