Tuesday 13 August 2013

About Me

Hello :)

So I thought I'd start blogging as I spend so much of my time reading blogs I may as well start my own, not that anyone will read it but here goes anyway.

I guess this first post will be a bit about myself.

Well, my name is Laura and I'm 23 and live in Eastbourne, UK. I've lived in Eastbourne my whole life and most of the time I absolutely love it here. Right now I'm living at home with my parents and my 19 year old brother who is really cool - much cooler than me! I have two jobs; one as a professional dancer and the other as a dance/drama/singing teacher. In my opinion I have the best jobs in the entire world as I basically get paid for doing things I love with my best friends and honestly I would do it all for free (but don't tell my employers that!).

Dance and theatre have been a massive part of my life - I started dancing aged 3 so basically it's all I know. I went and trained professionally on the BA(Hons) degree course at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance in Leeds for 2 years but left before I completed my degree which I'll explain why at a later date. I've also always done am-dram shows which I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with but I have had some amazing experiences doing various shows and also met the greatest people and have made the bestest friends.

Away from all that dramatic stuff I also love love love all things beauty, fashion, hair and make up etc. And being on the internet ALL the time has just fuelled this further. I follow so many beauty bloggers and YouTubers and I just love and want to try everything. My bank balance does not appreciate this however!

Anyway that's a little introduction about myself.

Hope it didn't bore you too much!

Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I really liked your post and I can't wait to see how your blog will turn out:D I really wish I will have job like this someday, because I dance my whole life too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, it's so nice to receive lovely feedback so quickly! Keep dancing as it's amazing and so rewarding :) x x

      Delete
    2. No problem;) I will, because I simply can't imagine my life without dancing<3
      If you want you can check out our blog too,
      http://it-sacrazylife.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I felt the same and then decided to create a blog cant wait to see up and coming posts!

    Photosandtravel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool introduction, that's why I started my blog as well. :) x

    ReplyDelete