Saturday 22 February 2014

The TMI Tag | Laura Sivers


The fact that I haven't written a blog post since last year just shows how lazy I am. But I don't mind about that really. My blog at the moment is just something I have and if I feel like posting then I will, if not then I wont! I love reading blogs and Bloglovin is one of my most used apps on my phone but I'm just not always inclined to post myself.

Lots of Youtubers at the moment have been posting TMI Tag videos which I think are cool and I like the questions that are asked on it so I thought 'hey, why not answer these questions in a blog post?'....so that's what I'm going to do! Enjoy x

1: What are you wearing? Black super cosy tights from Primark and a cute orange dress from Topshop.

2: Ever been in love? Yes, once.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yep and it was pretty horrific.

4: How tall are you? I like to say 5ft6 but really I think I'm only 5ft5.

5: How much do you weigh? Either too much or too little.

6: Any tattoos? I have 5. I regret having all of them besides 1 which is on my foot and says 'one step at a time'.

7: Any piercings? I went through a phase a few years ago when my ears were filled with piercings. Nowadays I only ever wear one which is my tragus on my left ear.

8: OTP? Zalfie haha.

9: Favorite TV Show? This is really sad but it is probably Eastenders. Freaking love that show.

10: Favorite bands? Coldplay, The Streets, Bloc Party and of course One Direction.

11: Something you miss? Full time dance training.. :(

12: Favorite song? Stan - Eminem.

13: How old are you? 23.

14: Zodiac sign? Taurus.

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Loyalty. That is the biggest one for me.

16: Favorite Quote? Hmm I like the one which is something like: friends are the family you choose..or something along those lines. I like that :)

17: Favorite actor? Jude Law.

18: Favorite color? Purple I think.

19: Loud music or soft? Completely depends on my mood. Most often loud. I like to sing loud too.

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Outside for a cigarette....or 10.

21: How long does it take you to shower? If I have to wash my hair about 15/20mins.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? From actually waking up to being ready to leave the house probably an hour and 15.

23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes at school. Not since I've grown up though. I can control my anger now.

24: Turn on? Styled hair, bit of facial hair, tattoos, good singing voice.

25: Turn off? Poor personal hygiene.

26: The reason I joined YouTube? I'll answer this anyway even though this is a blog post not a video. I joined YouTube because I like watching videos. I started my blog because I thought it would be fun to write stuff for people to read if they wanted to.

27: Fears? The dentist. Seriously, it's a full on phobia. I can't even talk about it without freaking out and my heart going crazy and sweating and even typing this now is bringing on a freak out.

28: Last thing that made you cry? I think it was Call The Midwife. Ha.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? Probably yesterday to my parents or someone.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? All my social media accounts are just my name.

31: Last book you read? The Fault in Our Stars. Can't wait for the movie!

32: The book you’re currently reading? I guess you could say my driving theory book!

33: Last show you watched? Supersize V Superskinny.

34: Last person you talked to? My Dad just now.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Just a friend.

36: Favorite food? Smoked salmon.

37: Place you want to visit? I really want to go back to Rome and New York.

38: Last place you were? Aside from my house it would be the Hippodrome Theatre.

39: Do you have a crush? No not really.

40: Last time you kissed someone? Does kissing my puppy count? Haha....forever alone!

41: Last time you were insulted? I don't actually know. I don't really get insulted.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? I always go for the yellow sweets first. Also cola Maoams.

43: What instruments do you play? I can just about play the piano.

44: Favourite piece of jewellery? I love my Pandora bracelets and Tiffany bracelet.

45: Last sport you played? Sport?? I don't play sport.

46: Last song you sang? Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy yesterday whilst trying to learn harmonies.

47: Favourite chat up line? I've never used a chat up line in my life.

48: Have you ever used it? Haha I guess I've already answered that!

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Wednesday night.

50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone can :)

This was quite long so well done if you made it to the end.
Maybe I'll post more often now, I wouldn't get your hopes up though!
Laura x x

No comments:

Post a Comment