Tuesday 9 December 2014

ASOS Wishlist

My 'Saved Items' list on ASOS grows by the day at the moment. ASOS is my all time favourite online shop and I dread to think of the hours I've spent scrolling and scrolling on their site. The sheer variety and quantity of products on there is unrivalled and being an ASOS Premier member it makes it almost too easy to order something and have it arrive the following day, me and the courier who delivers my ASOS parcels have an amazing relationship now!

I wanted to share with you a few of the things that are currently sitting in my Saved Items just begging me to place an order. Some of the items are ASOS own brand and some are other brands which ASOS stocks. All images are from the ASOS website.

New Look Short 2 Embellished Heel Chunky Heel Sandals - £29.99


Whistles Bolt Cuff Bracelet - £30.00



ASOS 90s' Style Dungarees - £45.00



ASOS Top with Long Sleeves and Scoop Neck in Textured Rib - £14.00



ASOS Metallic Cross Front Cutout Skater Dress - £45.00



ASOS T-Shirt with Christmas North Pole Dancer Foil Print - £18.00



I have a sneaky suspicion I would be able to hold off getting the long sleeve top but I am trying to be less spendy in the run up to Christmas!

Thanks for reading,
Laura x

Find me on:
Twitter: @laurasivers
Instagram: @laurasivers_
Tumblr: helloenvy-o

No comments:

Post a Comment