Monday 23 September 2013

Autumn has arrived!! | Laura Sivers


Today marks the official first day of Autumn and I am so happy. Autumn is my most favourite time of the year. I love how it's starting to get colder but not quite freezing temperatures and you can later up with jumpers and cardigans and tights.

Autumn fashion has always been a real love of mine which I think I picked up from my mum as she loves it too. I've recently bought a lot of new seasonal clothes and I'm hoping to do a haul video on my YouTube channel this week so keep an eye out for that! It will include lots of long sleeve skater dresses and pinafores as that is going to be what I'll be wearing throughout Autumn/Winter. 

Beauty wise Autumn for me means one thing - berry toned lips! I recently picked up MAC Rebel satin finish lipstick which I've had my eye on since Coleyyyful swatched it on her blog (www.coleyyyful.com - check her out, she has an amazing blog and YouTube channel and is just a lovely lovely person). It is a gorgeous shade, MAC describes it as mid tonal plum, and it's really build able. I like to wear a more subtle smudge during the day then later it up for night. As I've said before I love purple toned lips and this rich, deeper shade is absolutely perfect, and as with all MAC lipsticks it's staying power is second to none. 




Next week in the UK is very exciting as Starbucks bring back the Pumpkin Spice Latte back to their menu! Anyone who knows me personally knows I am a big coffee fan and love seasonal drinks and Starbucks PSL is just my absolute favourite. It comes to UK branches on Thursday 3rd October.

I hope everybody else is looking forward to the colder and snuggly months ahead of us, let me know in the comments below what your favourite things about Autumn are - I'd love to hear from you! 

Lots of love

Laura x x

No comments:

Post a Comment