Monday 21 October 2013

3rd Week of October?! | Laura Sivers




Happy Monday lovely people.

These weeks are rolling by so quickly, I don't know where the time goes and I can't believe we're into the third week of October already! I saw someone tweet today that it's 65 days till Christmas which makes me super excited. This past week I have definitely got my Christmas thinking cap on and have been planning lots of Christmassy goodness....my John Lewis basket online is overflowing!! Also this week I made a Christmas cake so it will have 8-9 weeks to "age". Of course I made the cake with spiced rum rather than brandy as why wouldn't you use rum?!! Also the arrival of my Selfridges Advent Calender has got me counting down the days till December 1st! 

October OOTD weekly roundup. Now you may notice that days 19&20 are missing. Day 19 I wore basically the exact same work outfit as day 18 so didn't want to double post then day 20 I forgot to take a photo...sorry! 


Cosmic oversized sweater - Urban Outfitters.
Reindeer leggings - Shikha London (I bought these in a cute boutique shop in my town).
Shanleigh boots - UGG.


Slouch 3/4 sleeve jumper - Urban Outfitters.
Black skater skirt - Primark.
Wool tights - M&S.
Amalia boots - Topshop.
I bought the scarf years ago from a street seller in Brighton - one of my favourite scarves! 


Grey sweater - Topshop.
Black cami vest top - Primark.
Silk print trousers - Urban Outfitters.
Scarf - ASOS.
Bailey button boots - UGG.


Grey sweater - Topshop.
Pussy bow collar dress - Urban Outfitters.
Amalia boots - Topshop.
Scarf - ASOS.
Thigh high socks - American Apparel.
Black tights, leotard & ballet wrap around skirt - Dance Direct.


Leggings - All Saints.
Work uniform - all customised from Blue Print.


Hope you have a fab week!

Laura x







No comments:

Post a Comment